IOM Netherlands is looking for a Programme Developer and Coordinator to assist the Chief of Mission with developing and overseeing the implementation of a wide range of projects in IOM The Netherlands.
Do you have what it takes to take up this exciting new role and
- Have expertise concerning asylum and migration related matters?
- Are you knowledgeable in project development mechanisms and programme support modalities, especially within IOM?
- Do you have good understanding of administrative systems and rules with extensive supervisory experience and skills?
- Do you have experience in liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities as well as with international institutions?
- Do you possess good track record of successfully managed projects and excellent communications skills?
Please refer to the below Terms of Reference for more information about this post. Contract will have a duration of 12 months (possibility of extension) on a full time basis.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.