If you are interested working for the International Organization for Migration/ UN Migration Agency through involvement in the daily working activities of the Resource Management Unit, please refer to the attached Terms of Reference (ToR).
IOM in The Hague has 1 internship opportunity available for the next round of selections. The internship is envisaged to be 6 months with possibility of extension starting urgently (immediate availability is required). Required availability for the part-time internship is 29 hours per week (77%). Recruitment of interns is on a local basis, therefore only EU citizens or persons holding a valid residence or work permit will be eligible for consideration. IOM the Netherlands provides to the qualifying interns with a Monthly Subsistence Allowance (MSA).
If you meet the required criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Procurement and Logistics, Accounting, Finance, Management or related discipline orientation. Degree in law is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated skills in coordinating procurement activities, particularly analytical skills in finance.
- Strong background in preparing, reviewing and tracking of contracts and service agreements
- Ability to cooperate and coordinate with other units and external partners.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and gender sensitivity
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds
- High level of computer literacy in MS office applications particularly in MS- Excel and SAP.
Please ensure to clearly state your availability and if you are sponsored candidate.
Internship applicants will be contacted only if under serious consideration for an internship assignment. Qualified internship applicants' CVs will generally be kept in IOM’s roster for one year.
Vacancies on our CD4D project website
Click here for vacancies at IOM World Wide.
Follow us on Facebook to stay informed about our vacancies.